UA Company KODA Ltd successfully passed the audit inspection and confirmed that Quality Management System is in compliance with international standard ISO 9001:2008
- 31 May 2013
In May 2013 UA Company KODA Ltd has successfully passed the second surveillance audit, conducted by the international certification body Bureau Veritas for the purpose of periodic surveillance of the quality management system (hereinafter - QMS) to ensure its compliance with international standard ISO 9001:2008.
The audit verified the required elements of the standard ISO 9001:2008:
• Analysis of the QMS by the authorities;
• Document management;
• Corrective and preventive actions;
• Implementation of internal audits;
• Introduction and implementation of policies and goals of the QMS;
• Stakeholder satisfaction;
• Monitoring of key indicators of the QMS;
• Continuous improvement.
As a result of surveillance audit UA Company KODA Ltd successfully confirmed its right to declare that its quality management system is certified according to the international standard ISO 9001:2008. QMC is functional, relevant and appropriate.