KODA took part in the exhibition
- 29 May 2019
KODA took part in the international trade exhibition "Engineering. Metallurgy - 2019", that was held in Zaporizhzhya from 13 to 14 february.
Our specialists were happy to show:
- Renishaw equipment (UK)
- Hexagon MI TESA (Switzerland) and Hexagon STANDARD GAGE MI tools
- Devices for control of roughness, waviness, micro and macro profile from Jenoptik Industrial Metrology Germany (Germany): profilometers W5, W10, etc.
- 3D scanning equipment: Riftek sensors and scanners (BLR), Artec white light scanners (USA).
- Coordinate measuring machines Hexagon MI DEA, ROMER, LEICA.
- Machine tools STUDER, WALTER, AGIE-CHARMILLES.
- Equipment for measuring and signaling the level of substances from VEGA (Germany)
- Pressure and temperature measuring equipment by WIKA (Germany). Pressure gauges and thermometers, electronic pressure and temperature converters, calibration equipment.
- Flowmeters and rotameters from ASA s company.r.l. (Italy)
- Crane scales for heavy industrial conditions from the world market leader in the production of crane scales - EHP Wägetechnik GmbH (Germany).
- A wide range of weighing equipment
- Electronic scales from CERTUS (Ukraine): laboratory, table, trade, platform, counting, medical.
Following the results of the exhibition, we want to thank the visitors of the exhibition, our friends and partners who visited our stand.